Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's magic

Poof….and we are onto the next page in our "road map" for treatment.  This will involve visits to the clinic every 10 days…yes, you read right….every 10 days.  YIPEE!!!  This will only last a month and half and then I will be back to clinic on a more regular basis, but boy am I happy that I don't have to go every single week.  Don't get me wrong, clinic really has become our "home away from home" and we love….love….love the staff there (we refer to them as our medical family), but it is still nice to have a break.
And speaking of magic….all of the pills and chemo treatments I have taken really truly do seem to be magical…..keeping those leukemia cells far, far away…..thank goodness!

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tanya Malamud said...

That's AWESOME news, Chloe!! Keep up the good work!!! :)

Grandma said...

That is about the most magical news I have heard of in a very long time. Good job Chloe and keep on smiling!! Love your hat!
See you soon. XOXO

Grandpa said...

Fred and I both like the hat and ten is a pretty good number. Good for you, special girl. Fred will probably stay with Marmie and Grandma and I will see you in a few days. XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO.

Katie Adduci said...

Yes!!! 10 is my favorite number! Love your magic tricks and hat so much:) Tell the doctors you prefer globes over maps though! That should keep them busy for a minute:) xoxoxo

Lynne Michels said...

She looks adorable in the hat!

The Buedels said...

Yeah! Enjoy the break-perfect time to enjoy some beautiful springtime fun :)