I sure miss my buddy, Aidan, and I have this picture in my room, right by my bed, so I can look at it and remember the good times we had together. For those of you who don't know, Aidan had cancer like I do, but it was different. He had a brain tumor and after a very hard fought battle, he went up to heaven when he was 3 years old. I miss him and call him
"my angel".
His Mom and Dad started Aidan's Army (http://www.aidansarmy.org/) to help raise money for pediatric cancer, in particular, brain tumors. His Mom is running in a triathalon on June 10th to raise more much needed funds. Here is the link in case you want to take a look at it or even donate some money.
http://www.active.com/donate/aidansarmy/kathleenmanning.
"my angel".
His Mom and Dad started Aidan's Army (http://www.aidansarmy.org/) to help raise money for pediatric cancer, in particular, brain tumors. His Mom is running in a triathalon on June 10th to raise more much needed funds. Here is the link in case you want to take a look at it or even donate some money.
http://www.active.com/donate/aidansarmy/kathleenmanning.

No comments:
Post a Comment