Ok....here is the final product that was shown at some recent Cadence Health (otherwise known as CDH or the wonderful hospital where I am being treated for leukemia) fundraisers starring none other than...my Mom and Me! Check out my previous post, "A star is born" for more info on the video shoot. Enjoy and make sure you have some tissues close by :)
Oh...and by the way, Ms. Trina told us that the fundraiser was a huge success and they actually raised even more money than they had initially wanted.
https://plummovingmedia.box.com/s/48f3aba95b35c0bcc612
5 comments:
What a beautiful video. You two are super stars! Your hospital seems like an amazing, wonderful place. They're lucky to have such a sweet patient like you and you're lucky to have those beautiful ladies helping you through a very tough time. We're so proud of all of you!
XoXo
How cool. Emerson loved seeing chloe the movie star and has now requested to watch it every day.
Beautiful girls! You are amazing!!!
It makes me want to be a child life specialist:) She is just too cute...watching her smile in the video I caught myself smiling just in response to her. --On a side note, I've seen the other mom in clinic a lot but I didn't realize she had TWO seen there o_O
Always, always praying for you guys!! Your strength is inspiring!
Amy and Chloe, my new favorite movie stars!!! Always thinking of you, my prayers continue.
-Ms. Nancy
Post a Comment