Thursday, August 30, 2012

calling all fair maidens...

One of the fun things we did this summer that we had never done before is go to the Renaissance Faire.  My family and I had the BEST time.  There were some interesting characters there and we even got to meet a fairy and a mermaid.  Neat!  This will definitely be a yearly tradition and Claire and I already asked my mom and dad if we could dress up next year :)

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

I realized last night as I was falling asleep, I haven't received a post update this week. So assumed no news is good news. I pray you have a wonderful weekend!! xoxoxo

Miss Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Love these pictures and videos!!! xoxoxo

Grandpa said...

Sure looks like a fun family time. Probably will be fun to dress up for next year. See you all in a couple of weeks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo