Dear Chloe,
Your road with cancer has been an inspiring one and you have been a shining example of bravery to me. But above all, you have been a really great friend. And so today, I wanted to honor your journey by donating my hair to other children like you, who have lost theirs. Life can be unfair and I can't give you anything to take the cancer away, but I can be your friend thru it all….and I will.
Love,
Kate

6 comments:
Two beautiful little girls! Kate, you are a true and wonderful friend to Chloe. Enjoy kindergarten my gorgeous graduates!! -Ms. Nancy
You both look MARVELOUS!!!!! Chloe, you are one very loved, brave girl. You have so many people who love you and will stand by you through your journey. Kate, you are a wonder friend to Chloe. What a special thing you have done for other children too. Enjoy kindergarten girls!!!! I want to hear ALL about it!!!! Love, Ms. Beth
Chloe Girl,
You sure have a super special friend in Kate. She is special just like you are. Fred says howdy to both of you. You two are going to have lots of fun in kindergarten. Adios for now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooo
Dear Chloe, I think it is sooo awsome that Kate did donate her hair in honer of you Chloe & that had to be a special gift . & I do say i think that you look very beautiful with in your pretty Blue scarf.I hear that you will be starting school soon & I hope that will be fun for you once again. I am sending you all my love now , Great Grandma Ruby
Hey there sweet Chloe. You are so blessed to have a friend like Kate. That was a very nice thing that Kate did in your honor. You and Kate are two very special girls. Have a lot of fun in school and don't ever forget how many people love you. OK???
P.S. I love your arm massages and the special way you styled my hair.
How AWESOME and AMAZING!!! Sweetest girls EVER!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment