Thursday, August 9, 2012

home sweet home

Guess what? Dr. Hayani said I could go home today! No fever for 24 hours and good counts make for a very, very happy day! My Mom was so happy she even let me take a ride downstairs on the cart. Fun! I am so excited to be sleeping in my bed tonight, without being hooked up to any tubes or machines, and without those wonderful nurses poking me every few hours. Thank you ever so much for all of your good wishes and prayers and of course superpowers :)
                                                             Ahhh....sweet dreams everyone!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tara said...

yay!!! so glad to hear you got to go home!! :)

Jill Kullen said...

Yippee!! We're so happy you're home!!! You really must have super powers Chloe!! You rock! Xo

Ms. Beth said...

Waaaahooooooo!!!!!! I am SO happy you are home Chloe. Your strength and super powers continue to amaze me every day. I bet you got those awesome super powers from your mommy and daddy :)
Sending you lots of (((hugs)))!!!!! Love, Ms. Beth

SueandHannah said...

YEA Super Sassy Brave Chloe! That is the best news!!

G. Aunt Kathy said...

So glad to hear you are home now.I called Great Grandma Ruby and told her.She said to give you her Love and sending mine along also.Hugs and happy to hear the good news!XO

Sydney Reiter said...

Hi Chloe! You really are a super hero! So glad you are home.

Miss you!
Love,
Sydney

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hey Girly Girl,
Happy that you got out of that "joint" and back home. Fred said the cart ride looked like fun-he'd like to try it. If you are not busy this next week, why not come visit Grandma/Grandpa in Ooooooooooooooooooklahoma????? Yellow rocks!! Go Chloe, go Chloe, go triplets, go triplets!!!!!!! We love you lots and lots pretty girl. See you later "PASGHETTIO"!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooo