Friday, August 3, 2012

let's celebrate!

I have a lot to celebrate today!  I had a day off from going to clinic and getting my chemo shot.  I am done with the latest round of chemo (everyday for two weeks!) and I am feeling pretty darn good.  Today is Blake's 2nd birthday!  And my Grandma and Grandpa and Grammie and Grampie are all it town and we are heading to the lake house.  Ohhh…and it is Friday!  Lots to celebrate!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Great Grandma Ruby said...

Happy Birthday to Blake and hello to your folks and Claire.You look so pretty in your blue scarf and look very strong hanging on the bar.Maybe you can show me and Great Aunt Kathy how to do that sometime.Or a instruction video would be good and helpful.Sending you my Love always,Great Grandma Ruby

Jill Kullen said...

Wow, that certainly is a lot to celebrate!! Congratulations on getting through that last round Chloe. You look beautiful in blue hanging on those super fun monkey bars! And please give Blake a big happy birthday hug and kiss from us!! Have a wonderful time celebrating all the milestones- you certainly deserve it!
Xo

SueandHannah said...

YEA! Excellent news Super Sassy Chloe! You have been so strong and brave getting shots everyday. How wonderful to top off with Blake's birthday (Happy B-day lil' Blake!) and family in town. Enjoy your celebration weekend.