I am still hanging out at the hospital tonight. My counts haven't come up very much (but not enough for a transfusion quite yet) and I spiked a pretty high fever last night. Bummer! That means I need to stay at least one more night…probably two. Double bummer! My Mom is planning on grilling the docs when they make their rounds tomorrow morning. She wants me to bust out of this joint as soon as possible and I kind of do, too.
One thing they are pretty sure about is that these fevers I am spiking are "chemo induced fevers", which are very, very common after the last two weeks of treatment.
Go figure.
One bright spot in my day was that Miss Theresa from clinic found out I had been admitted and brought me up a cup of her very famous tea. I love that girl. She also brought me a "Girl Power" bag filled with goodies that had been donated to clinic.
And my Grandma and Grandpa and Claire came to visit twice. That was super neat.
Sweet dreams everyone and until tomorrow.....Super Chloe signing off.

3 comments:
Looking fabulous - Super Chloe!
Hope tonight your dreams are in your bed at home! Don't leave those purple glasses at the hospital. They are definitely power glasses and will go great with your hot pink gloves! Let Mom wear them when she is grilling the docs;)
Looking Brave, Chloe! Keep on drinking and resting, and you'll feel better soon!
Post a Comment