This is not a picture of me on the peds floor right now, but of happier days at the clinic (aka…home away from home) and not too far away from where I am now. I was surprised one day when I walked into clinic and the lady from marketing and a photographer were there waiting for me. Waiting for me? Why? Well, they explained that they needed to get some more pictures of me from my famous video I did for them awhile back. Remember the one where I was talking about the child life specialists and how great they are? I think I might be a little bit famous….at least that is what they said. So, Miss Trina and I had some photos taken of us and did you notice how color coordinated we are? We did not plan that at all.
That was a fun day with lots of smiles and giggles.
I hope to be back at clinic soon….I miss them!
That was a fun day with lots of smiles and giggles.
I hope to be back at clinic soon….I miss them!

No comments:
Post a Comment