Thursday, October 4, 2012

countdown to maintenance!

Guess what?  Not only is today my last chemo treatment before I start maintenance (yipee!) but I also get a two week break with NO….yes, I mean…NO…chemo.  Super yipee!
Countdown to maintenance….20 days…...
more on that later~
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jill Kullen said...

Well, that sounds like a day that calls for celebrating! A two week break and then on to maintenance!! Congratulations on reaching a very important milestone, Chloe!!

The Andersons said...

Hooray! What a great update to wake up to. I'm so thankful!

Kathy U said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Miss Katie said...

Fantastic news and an awesome picture:) xoxo

Grandpa said...

Good news. You could celebrate with a bit more yellow. Whole bunches of love and kisses coming your way from Oklahoma. F & F say "hi ya'all"!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooo

Grandma said...

Congratulations Chloe-- I think that is wonderful news and you have been such a trooper through all of this. We are very proud of you and also very happy for you. Lots and Lots of love. You look so darn cute in your picture(but then you look pretty cute ALL the time).