Today I oficially turn the page in my road map and begin the coveted "maintenance" portion of my treatment for leukemia. I will have my monthly spinal tap today…. per usual... and I suspect I will go home with some chemo pills that I will need to take every day (for the next year and a half), but the rest of the chemo treatments and medicines I will need to take will be less severe and…well…yucky…as some of the ones I have taken before.
Should be ok.
I am just excited to see my friends aka…(nurses, doctors, Miss Theresa) at clinic and of course I get to take a nice nap during my procedure.
You could say I am feeling "on top of the world"….or acorn sculpture at the arboretum :)
Should be ok.
I am just excited to see my friends aka…(nurses, doctors, Miss Theresa) at clinic and of course I get to take a nice nap during my procedure.
You could say I am feeling "on top of the world"….or acorn sculpture at the arboretum :)

3 comments:
What a beautiful picture and what a fantastic milestone!! Congratulations, Chloe. Way to go, you strong, beautiful girl!
Yay! What a great day!!!!
Really glad you have reached maintenance. You have gone through a lot to get to maintenance and you deserve it. Congrats from your friends in the Eufaula area: me, Grandma, Marmie, Fred and Felix. Pasghettio is where it is at!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment