The first show of our Emerald City season was a lot of fun and Claire and I even got to make tea cups before the show and meet Alice herself after the show. And how about that cool caterpillar?
1 comment:
Grandpa
said...
Emerald City is a happening place and I know you and Claire Ruby and probably the Blaker enjoy it. Looks like pink was the color for the day. MELLOW YELLOW!!!!! All is well here in OK. Everyone sends their love and a few kisses your way-Grandma, Grandpa, Fred and his partner Felix and of course, Marmey. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1 comment:
Emerald City is a happening place and I know you and Claire Ruby and probably the Blaker enjoy it. Looks like pink was the color for the day. MELLOW YELLOW!!!!! All is well here in OK. Everyone sends their love and a few kisses your way-Grandma, Grandpa, Fred and his partner Felix and of course, Marmey.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment