"Consciousness
is the ability to be present in your life in every moment, without
judgement of you or anyone else. It is the ability to receive
everything, reject nothing, and create everything you desire in life --
greater than what you currently have, and more than what you can
imagine."
This quote is from one of my Mom's favorite yoga teachers. Pretty neat, huh? But her very favorite yoga teacher and good friend, Lesley, is pretty in pink and teaching me some fun new yoga poses. I love doing yoga (not quite as much as my Mom) but I do really, really enjoy it and it does make you feel good, especially when the medicines aren't making you feel so hot. Lesley and I have something in common. Can you guess what it might be? Yes, we both have cancer and October is breast cancer awareness month and that is exactly the type of cancer that Lesley has been fighting for several years now. She has always been an important part of my life (she met me the day I was born) and has shown me how important it is to stay positive and look at the bright side of things.
And who wouldn't try to do tree pose in a tree? That was fun but not as easy as you might think.
And my Aunt Kristi made the cookies for a little celebration my Mom had in one of her classes (how awesome are those??)
Namaste~
This quote is from one of my Mom's favorite yoga teachers. Pretty neat, huh? But her very favorite yoga teacher and good friend, Lesley, is pretty in pink and teaching me some fun new yoga poses. I love doing yoga (not quite as much as my Mom) but I do really, really enjoy it and it does make you feel good, especially when the medicines aren't making you feel so hot. Lesley and I have something in common. Can you guess what it might be? Yes, we both have cancer and October is breast cancer awareness month and that is exactly the type of cancer that Lesley has been fighting for several years now. She has always been an important part of my life (she met me the day I was born) and has shown me how important it is to stay positive and look at the bright side of things.
And who wouldn't try to do tree pose in a tree? That was fun but not as easy as you might think.
And my Aunt Kristi made the cookies for a little celebration my Mom had in one of her classes (how awesome are those??)
Namaste~

3 comments:
Way to go Chloe and Lesley! Namaste. . . . with love and encouragement, Ms. Nancy
(I miss all the Gelbers and Lesley, have to get back to yoga myself. . . )
Hi Chloe (and Lesley)!!! Chloe you are SO lucky you get to do Yoga with Ms. Lesley. You are both pretty awesome at doing tree pose :)
Namaste!!! Love and hugs, Ms. Beth
Lesley and Aunt Kristi are two pretty special gals. You are very lucky to have them around. Fred and Felix were asking for a cookie. What a pair. Love ya.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment