As you can see, my brother LOVES to wear my head scarves and we all get a kick out of it. Ironically enough, I decided Tuesday night that I didn't want to wear anything on my head to school anymore. That means no more scarves or hats and everyone would see my semi-bald head. Let's just say I was feeling pretty good about myself….and life….and my classmates…and I thought it would be ok.
And guess what??? It was! I was proud of myself and so happy that I was brave enough to give it a chance.
Bald is beautiful after all!!
And guess what??? It was! I was proud of myself and so happy that I was brave enough to give it a chance.
Bald is beautiful after all!!

6 comments:
Chloe, you're the most beautiful person I know.
Bald is beautiful and so are you. Love you lots and lots.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yayyyyy! Nothing is better than a little kid with their hair growing back! You look great, Chloe!
Courageous Chloe - you look beautiful!
Chloe, you are very BEAUTIFUL and very brave!! :)
Love Blake in your scarf and you are for sure the bravest and most powerful girl I know!!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment