Okay...so, I am spending the night in the hospital tonight. It is my first sleepover since I was first diagnosed. Aunt Kristi and Claire got me this really cool Brave dress (which I am wearing as a nightgown tonight) and Grandma and Grandpa got me a new outfit for my American Girl doll. Pretty neat. I am hoping to leave here tomorrow afternoon/evening, if my fever doesn't spike again and the blood work comes back that it is not a bacterial infection. That is what they really worry about.
Besides my runny nose and little cough, I am feeling pretty good and have lots of energy. Kind of a bummer when you are sitting in a hospital bed, but my Daddy and I will make the best of it tonight.
Besides my runny nose and little cough, I am feeling pretty good and have lots of energy. Kind of a bummer when you are sitting in a hospital bed, but my Daddy and I will make the best of it tonight.

6 comments:
Positive thoughts coming your way no fever and bacterial infection xoxoxo
I hope you're feeling better this morning and that you had a good sleepover with your dad! We'll be thinking of you today!
Xo
Hi Chloe!!!!! I hope you had a good sleepover with dad!!!! I am doing my "NO fever or bacterial infection" dance. I hope it is working and you are feeling MUCH better. Love, Ms. Beth XOXO
Hi Chloe, we're sorry you are not feeling well. Rest up and get better quickly !
Your friends,
The Spahn Family
Hi Chloe - I hope you are feeling better and the yucky fever is gone. I'm sure you and Dad were very brave, hopefully you're home soon. With lots of love, Ms. Nancy
Hi Chloe I am thinking about you and sending alot of good MoJo your way. And I am doing the MoJo dance with a twist of I do not know what I am doing:)But is is all for you! xoxo G Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment