Tuesday, August 7, 2012

superfriends unite!

Ellie and Claire and I always try to get Aunt Kristi's super powers.  It is a really fun game we play all of the time.  But now I am hoping they all give me their superpowers so I can leave the hospital!  Doc says I will be here probably until Friday :( and that they need me to be "fever free" for at least 24 hours and that my counts also need to go up.  The good news is, my counts haven't gone down since yesterday and so far, no transfusions. Yah!  And I haven't had a fever since last night. Yah!  So, keep your fingers and toes crossed that our superpowers can let me fly on home sooner rather than later ;)
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The As said...

Sending some superpowers your way Chloe - hope you get to go home soon! :)

Kathy U said...

Superhero's of the world say "send Chloe home"!

Ms. Nancy said...

I will call upon all of the superheroes I know to send you home SOON Chloe! I am thinking of you and your whole family all the time. Lots of hugs, Ms. Nancy

Katie Adduci said...

Superfriends and Aunt Kristi RULE! How did Aunt Kristi give you her powers. Did she get a super power necklace? Blue = crazy, Green = sassy, right? xoxo