"It's just hair" ... hair today, gone tomorrow and I pray that with the hair loss, my cancer will lose too."
Diem Brown
I am not going to lie to you….It was really sad for me when I lost my hair. I dream of my hair coming back and my Mom helps me "style" my scarves so it looks like I have different hairdos. The nurses at clinic tell me that my hair should start growing back when I start maintenance (October 18th…in case you were wondering). But guess what? It is already starting to grown back!
Pretty darn neat if I do say so myself :)
Diem Brown
I am not going to lie to you….It was really sad for me when I lost my hair. I dream of my hair coming back and my Mom helps me "style" my scarves so it looks like I have different hairdos. The nurses at clinic tell me that my hair should start growing back when I start maintenance (October 18th…in case you were wondering). But guess what? It is already starting to grown back!
Pretty darn neat if I do say so myself :)

2 comments:
Oh my wonderful! It's gonna be so thick Chloe!
Great news:)
Hey Girly,
Your hair is going to return even prettier than it was before. You know, pretty hair/pretty girl!!! Fred & Felix like blondes, but you are pretty high up on their list. Mine too!!!! Gonna need a yellow comb pretty soon???? Love ya, love ya, love ya.........................!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment