I had such an awesome week and felt like I was on top of the world. I had a break from chemo (and any other meds they might have wanted to send my way) and my side effects from the last treatments seem to have gone away. Yipee! So, we took full advantage of my "feeling groovy attitude" and had lots of fun with friends and playdates and just enjoying the little things.
Think good thoughts for me as I head into two weeks of pretty yucky treatments…..
Think good thoughts for me as I head into two weeks of pretty yucky treatments…..

2 comments:
You look super pretty girl and I always think good thoughts about you. Sure looks like fun on the water. I am going to think very special thoughts for you the next couple of weeks: I think you are going to do just fine. And when that time is up, Grandma and I will probably be back there. Don't know if Fred will make it or not-we'll have to wait and see. Love you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooo
Hi Chloe! I am so happy you had a good week and had lots of fun with friends. I will definitely be thinking about you these next two weeks, as ALWAYS! You continue to amaze me beautiful girl :-)
I am sending lots and lots of hugs!!!!!! Love, Ms. Beth
Post a Comment