Sometimes when I am not feeling too good, something as simple as feeding the ducks with Aunt Kristi and Claire can make everything seem that much better.....
5 comments:
GRANDPA
said...
YOU SURE MADE SOME DUCKS HAPPY, PRETTY GIRL. WILL BE SEEING YOU AND THE "FAM" IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. HOPE IT IS NOT AS HOT THERE AS IT IS HERE IN OK. LOVE YOU. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow -- you are really good at feeding the ducks. I know they love to see you, Claire, and Aunt Kristi come their way because they know they will get some yummy bread. Good job and I love your scarf. It is very snazzy looking and it looks really good on you. Love you a lot and keep smiling!!!
Love this:) 1 in the right and 2 in the left? You are a very good teacher and so very enthusiastic. Now I want to go feed those ducks too! I would definitely not want to do it the wrong way though. Thanks for the video!!! xoxoxo
I was so glad to see this instruction video.I learned alot and looking forward to putting my new skills to work.1 in the right and 2 in the left ok I got it.Love you tons,Great Aunt Kathy xo
5 comments:
YOU SURE MADE SOME DUCKS HAPPY, PRETTY GIRL. WILL BE SEEING YOU AND THE "FAM" IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. HOPE IT IS NOT AS HOT THERE AS IT IS HERE IN OK. LOVE YOU.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow -- you are really good at feeding the ducks. I know they love to see you, Claire, and Aunt Kristi come their way because they know they will get some yummy bread. Good job and I love your scarf. It is very snazzy looking and it looks really good on you. Love you a lot and keep smiling!!!
Love this:) 1 in the right and 2 in the left? You are a very good teacher and so very enthusiastic. Now I want to go feed those ducks too! I would definitely not want to do it the wrong way though. Thanks for the video!!! xoxoxo
I was so glad to see this instruction video.I learned alot and looking forward to putting my new skills to work.1 in the right and 2 in the left ok I got it.Love you tons,Great Aunt Kathy xo
P.S.Love the pretty scarf and Beautiful smile.
Post a Comment