I had been complaining that I couldn't see very well….actually things far away were pretty blurry….so my Mom took me to the same eye specialist that Blake sees. She was really nice and I am happy to report the chemo has not done any major damage to my eyes (nerve damage, cataracts) and the doc says I have 20/20 vision. She thinks maybe the blurry vision is a side effect from some of the treatments I have gotten and we hope it just goes away someday.
So you are probably wondering about the picture below.
Yes, in fact I did fall asleep while we were waiting for her to come in after they dilated my eyes. My mom thought it was pretty funny. I sure didn't when they woke me up, though :-0
So you are probably wondering about the picture below.
Yes, in fact I did fall asleep while we were waiting for her to come in after they dilated my eyes. My mom thought it was pretty funny. I sure didn't when they woke me up, though :-0

4 comments:
Dear Chloe, You are in my prayers when I wake up and when I go to bed. I pray for you and your family. I love your mommy dearly. I pray you are healed asap. Love, Laura
Well, shoot any time you can grab a few winks I say you should go for it!!!. You look pretty comfy there sweetie. I am glad that your vision is 20/20. That is very good news. Love you a lot. XOXO
I pray the blurry vision goes away very soon! You just sleep away sweet girl! You are not missing anything waiting for the doctors!
HEY GIRL,
EYE CHECK UP AND A NAP-NOT A BAD DAY. GLAD YOUR EYES ARE SO GOOD. SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES. FRED NEEDS AN EYE CHECK UP BAD!!!!!! LOVE YA.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment