I am just so excited to share with you that I had a great week and am feeling really super duper! Strange because I am going through an "intense part of my treatment" and the docs told me and my Mom that I may get really sick. I will admit, it wasn't exactly the most fun way to spend my week going to clinic every single day…and getting shots of chemo in my leg….but I think I surprised everyone…even myself! I felt really great and so we had a lot of fun and enjoyed every single minute.

Some of the highlights inlcuded playdates with friends, movies in the park (thanks Miss Katie!), seeing the Tree House Tales at the Morton Arboretum, swimming, feeding the ducks, discovering new parks, lunch at Chuck E Cheese, shopping trips (think fun accessories!) and just loving life!
Some of the highlights inlcuded playdates with friends, movies in the park (thanks Miss Katie!), seeing the Tree House Tales at the Morton Arboretum, swimming, feeding the ducks, discovering new parks, lunch at Chuck E Cheese, shopping trips (think fun accessories!) and just loving life!
4 comments:
Really happy you had a great week. Sounds like you had lots of treatments. They must have slipped you a "pretty treatment" in with the others because you sure look pretty!!!! See you in a couple of days. Fred says howdy to you and biscuit. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo
Yay! Keep on keeping on, little lady!
WOW!!! You have been very busy. I am SO happy you are having fun with friends and feeing pretty good. Yay!!!!! Keep up it beautiful girl. Tell mom and Claire I said "Hi". Love, Ms. Beth
Oh my goodness!!! Are those elbow length hot pink power gloves? UH. MAY. ZING. Aunt Kristi will have no powers left with the elbow length ones!!! I better look for some Cinderella length ones for her:) Oh, and you are welcome sweet girl!!! Sorry, I'm distracted by the gloves;) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment