Tuesday, July 24, 2012

chemo marathon......done....check

I survived my chemo marathon....yipee!  My mom and I were there from 9-4 and I think I got like four or five different chemos, along with a spinal tap and four hours of hydration (via the IV).  It sounds really bad but actually it wasn't all that bad.  I found a new way to wear my head scarf.....side ponytail we like to call it....and I had my I Pad ( a must when you are at clinic!) and Miss Theresa (love her!!!) made me some tea on the way out.  We have become a part of the "tea club" at clinic :)  Very fun!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy U said...

Hi Chloe, I love your "side ponytail".!

I hope the next few weeks fly bye and that you don't get to sick from the chemo marathon.

Jill Kullen said...

Goodness, you're a trooper! Only an inspirational girl like you could go through so much, looking absolutely beautiful and happy. Oh, and your side ponytail is FANTASTIC!

Grandpa said...

Hey girly girl,
Think about you a lot when you have your treatments. Glad you got through this last one without too much trouble. You are truly a brave girl and my hero. Fred says to say howdy to you, Biscuit and Ratatouille. In about two weeks it will be "Pasghettio time" when Grandma and I visit. Love, love, and more love to you from your Oklahoma friends.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO