My mom ordered me these cute swim caps from the same company (http://www.4women.com/fabrics/girls/) where some of my favorite scarves are from.
Half the time, though, I take it off when we get to the pool because it is much easier for me to just be a "free bird", as my Mom and Dad like to call it.
After all, bald is beautiful!!!

2 comments:
Even if you don't wear YELLOW, you are a beautiful young lady. I like the caps and yes, bald can be beautiful. Looks like Blakey thinks you are pretty neat too. Wow, Grandma and I will see all of you in about a week. Should be fun with the birthday boy and all. Love you all. Fred didn't have anything to say because it is too hot!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo
Such strength and beauty in one lil' package - Chloe ROCKS cool swim cap AND super 'free bird'!!
Post a Comment