Miss Trina told my Mom and Dad and I about this neat program called "beads of courage". So, every time I have a procedure done or even if I just go in for a blood draw or chemo….I get to pick one of the beads and add it to my necklace. I already have a lot because everyone tells me I have been very brave so far. Claire and I have always loved beads so this was right up my alley :)

2 comments:
HI SPECIAL GIRL,
I THINK I SEE SOME YELLOW BEADS IN YOUR BEAD BOX. THEY SURE ARE PRETTY, JUST LIKE YOU. FRED WANTS TO HAVE HIS NAILS DONE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?? GOTTA GO PASGHETTIO!!!!
Hey there sweet girl
I like your beads and although the yellow ones are pretty the ones that really catch my eye are the green beads!! You are going to have a very pretty necklace because you are so brave.
Love you very much sweetie.
Post a Comment