Today was a big day for me. I had my port accessed (they do this every time I am at clinic) and I didn't flinch…check
I had to have a "procedure" (spinal tap) so they have me some sleep meds and I hung out for awhile while the doc injected some chemo in my spinal fluid. It's ok…I didn't feel anything and I certainly don't remember it…..check
I also had another injection of chemo in my port….check
My plasma levels were just a little low so the doc ordered some new plasma for me and I had to have a little transfusion….check
We were only at clinic for about 4 hours…..not too bad….check

4 comments:
Way to go Chloe! You are a Super Star!! XoXo
Hi Chloe, I know you only have seen me a couple times, and maybe you don't remember me. But I have to tell you, that you are the bravest girl I ever met, and I love you so very much.
Angela Cuartas
Hi Sweetie. Good going and I am so happy that everything went well for you yesterday. I see that you are still flashing that beautiful smile. Keep it up. We are very proud of how brave you are. Love you a lot.
Sounds like a busy four hours for you. I am glad that all went well and I am very proud of how good you are at the hospital. Fred thinks you are a special girl, so you know how smart he is!!! That special smile of yours makes you all the more beautiful. The gift you picked out at the hospital looks interesting. Thanks for making Claire something. Sure love you a bunch.
Post a Comment