Monday, March 19, 2012

psych!

Okay….my Mom and I thought maybe it was April Fool's Day today when we got to clinic and they told us my "procedures" are not until Thursday (okay…one of the nurses…we aern't naming names…. got a little confused on her math :)).  So Day 28 of my induction period isn't until Thursday.  SO….I get to starve myself (yes, that is extra fun when you are on steroids and just want to eat everything in sight all day and night long) to get ready for my "procedures" on…yes, you guessed it…. Thursday.
We really like the nurses and doctors at clinic so we will give 'em a break this time.
Lots of good thoughts (and lucky shamrocks) will hopefully be mine for the taking on Thursday :)
Fingers crossed…...
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

GRANDPA said...

HI SWEET GIRL,
GUESS I CAN WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY OR SO TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR "28TH DAY" REPORT. I HAVE ALL MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED AND I AM THINKING VERY SPECIAL THOUGHTS FOR A VERY PRECIOUS, PRETTY AND SPECIAL GIRL. THAT'S RIGHT, IT IS YOU GIRLY GIRL. OH, OH, PASGHETTTTTTTIOOOOOOOO!!! FRED CAN WAIT TOO!

GRANDPA said...

P.S
LOVE THE SHADES AND THE SMILE.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Katie Adduci said...

Praying for awesome results and a really big dinner and 11:30 pm snack:) Love to you and your whole family sweet girl! xoxo