Well, I had a pretty fun St. Patty's Day. I don't look especially excited in the picture but I was really, really tired (I always am these days….)
So, I went outside and Blake and I drew some pictures with the sidewalk chalk….Claire got a new bike so she was having fun with that….and oh…I forgot to mention that the leprechaun came to visit, partly because Claire built this quite elaborate house for him, but anyways, he did bring us some treats (gold coins and cookies). He also messed up the house a little bit. Silly leprechaun!
But what we are really hoping for today when I go to clinic is some good results from the bone marrow draw they are going to do. Yes....you guessed it...my 28 days of the induction period of treatment is over! Yahoo! So, I have a bone marrow draw and a spinal (with more chemo) but I should know pretty soon what my "road map" will look like for the next part of treatment (consolidation).
So, I have the Irish thing on my side :) Please think good thoughts for me and some prayers would help, too.

3 comments:
Well, you all look pretty darn Irish with your very lovely GREEN shirts, flowers and your hats.
Hey, sweet Chloe you know that we are thinking very good thoughts for you and sending some extra prayers too!!!! We just know that your results today will be something to cheer about!!! You are such a trooper and your spirit just makes me smile. Good color choice with your Green shirt and flower!!
Claire -- I love your leprechaun house. I bet that the leprechaun that brought you those gold coins and cookies was pretty happy to see that cool little house you made for him. That was very nice that you gave him some activities to do while he was visiting. Was he able to answer all the questions you left for him? Love your GREEN hat!!!
Blake -- It looks like you were having a pretty good time enjoying St. Patricks Day. You definitely have a great smile going for yourself and I love your very handsome GREEN shirt.
See you all in a couple of days. Remember we love you.
Sending good thoughts for a good draw!
Hi Girls and Blake ,
I love your cool shirts and your Leprechaun House. It is really neat.
Chloe- we all have our fingers and toes crossed and saying our prayers for Thursday. Good luck.
Pat
Post a Comment