Thursday, March 22, 2012

cruising Cosley


Well, just because I have this little thing called cancer….that doesn't stop my Mom from getting me out and about (within reason, of course).  We met up with a friend of mine from preschool last week and cruised one of our favorite stomping grounds…Cosley zoo.  It was nice to be out in the fresh air, although I wasn't feeling terrific, my Mom said I looked pretty cute :)
And my little brother really just cracks me up…he is CRAZY!  Ha!
I think the deer are also sending me some "good vibes" for today's bone marrow draw.  The one looks really sleepy like I always am :)
Everyone keep their fingers crossed and we will know a lot more next week.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Kullens said...

Good luck today Chloe! The Kullens will be thinking of you!!!

Jeremy said...

Here's to an easy morning and a well-organized hospital, with no surprises. Go Chloe!

Katie Adduci said...

Did you see the raccoons? Hi Baby Blake!!! I do not like how that goat is looking at you!! ;)