Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bon apetit

So….this is a typical meal for me these days. This was my breakfast yesterday and yes, I did eat every single morsel of food. And yes…..I eat like this from the minute I wake up (or sometimes in the middle of the night) until I go to bed. The interesting thing is that I was always a really bad eater….at least that is what my Mom and Dad said. So when the doctors told them that I would become their "good eater", I don't know if they actually believed them.
Why am I eating so much you might ask? Doesn't the chemo make me sick to my stomach? Well, not so far. And the reason that I am eating so much is that I am taking an icky medicine (aka steroid) every day…twice a day…and one of the "side effects" is that it makes you super duper hungry. My Mom and Dad (and the docs) have actually told me that this icky medicine is actually killing of leukemia cells in my body.
Crazy, huh??
Bon apetit…..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ms. Lyn said...

Wow! That is a lot of food. I like those bowls and tray you have there. Just my style!

Grandma said...

Hello Sweetie -- You look like you are pretty well set for dining and your food looks pretty yummy. Maybe when we see you in a couple of weeks we can sit down and have a little snack together. Love you a lot.

Grandpa said...

It does look quite yummy but perhaps a bit of grapefruit juice or oatmeal might make it even better. Fred prefers dog bones, but then you know Fred. Keep smiling girly girl.
XXXXXXOOOOOOO