Okay…the same awesome friends who made the cute "C" bandanas for all of us, also brought over a cool (and delicious!) cake. And I have to say, especially going through all of this…..I do kind of rock.
In case you were wondering….clinic was pretty good on Thursday, but we did close the place down. That was a first. I had my chemo and I did need plasma (yes…again!) so we were there for almost the entire afternoon.
But our new favorite saying in my house sums it up "it's not the end of the world".
And actually I kind of like the nurses and the fact that they tell me I am one of the bravest patients they have ever seen :)
In case you were wondering….clinic was pretty good on Thursday, but we did close the place down. That was a first. I had my chemo and I did need plasma (yes…again!) so we were there for almost the entire afternoon.
But our new favorite saying in my house sums it up "it's not the end of the world".
And actually I kind of like the nurses and the fact that they tell me I am one of the bravest patients they have ever seen :)

5 comments:
NOT ONLY ONE OF THE BRAVEST, BUT ONE OF THE SWEETEST AND ONE OF THE PRETTIEST. FRED TOTALLY AGREES WITH ME. ANXIOUS TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. OH, OH, PASGHETTIO!!!!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS..........! XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO.
Hi there sweetie -- That looks like a pretty yummy cake. Just like the nurse said, you are definitely a very brave girl and we are very proud of your bravery. Love you lots and see you soon
You definitely ROCK Chloe!! You are such a brave girl!!
Hi Chloe! We think the cake is right...you totally rock! Can't wait to see you again soon! Hope you had fun eating your yummy cake! Love, Kylie and McKenna (and their mom and dad,too!)
Anyone who can keep a smile on there face like you are doing definitely "rocks" in my book. Sending you and your family best wishes so you get through this quickly. Stay in good spirits! With love, from Alison (your mom's friend :-))
Post a Comment