As most of you know, I was on a very high dose steroid for 28 days, which caused me to eat…and eat….and eat…and get a little moody. How funny that my mom took me to see a play at COD, featuring stories by one of our favorite kid's author and featuring "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" :)
My best buddy, Ellie, and I just couldn't stop giggling during the play.
And the good news is….drum roll please….that I don't have to take that icky steroid anymore!!! YAH!!
Mom and Dad tell me there will be other meds that I will have to go on and start taking but hopefully they won't make me feel as yucky as those stinky steroids.


5 comments:
Chloe,
Looks like you two and the twin had a great time at the play! YAY for no more steroids!! Hope you're having a good week with all the family in town!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Yippee - no more steroids!!! Congratulations Chloe!! You really are a rock star, you know?
Much love,
The Kullens
Looks like it was so much fun Chloe, I am glad Ellie could join you. With love, Ms. Nancy
What a fun play to see! That is one of our favorite books! So happy to hear the yucky steroid meds are done! :)
Post a Comment