Sunday, March 4, 2012

"porty"

Miss Trina gave me my very own doll, who also has a port so I named her "porty". I can even pretend like I am drawing blood from the port and she have me some really cool band aids to put over the port, too. I really like my new dolly....she reminds me a lot of me :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ms. Nancy said...

Hi Chloe! I like Porty - what a perfect name for her. I am thinking of you every day! Hugs, Ms. Nancy

Katie Adduci said...

She is super portarific! How are your syringe skills love? No air to Porty, okay? Mmm, is her blood cherry kool aid or ketshup flavored? Max would spare a bacon or rainbow bandaid if you think that Porty would be interested. (He's very stingy with his Elmo's, but if she is your friend I know he would make an exception;)

Grandpa said...

Looks like those folks are really good to you. Kind of like porty, but Fred is a little jealous. He was wondering if she might like to go fishing with him. Keep up the good work, special girl.

XXXXOOOO