Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super Chloe

I received two really neat gifts from friends this past week. The first was the plaque below that says, "Every girl is a super hero sometimes" :)
And then below it is a cape that my friends' Mom made for me….or as she calls me…Super Chloe :)
I think I see a theme starting…..and I like it!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Hello there Miss Super Chloe -- What a cute cape and plaque. The cape is pink too (your favorite color) What sweet gifts. You are definitely loved by a lot of people. Hugs and kisses and remember we love you a lot.

The Kullens said...

I love your new cape, Super Chloe. It fits perfectly and is most fitting, as you are one brave Super Hero!! You're one lucky, loved girl!!

Grandpa said...

Nice plaque and cape. Doesn't anyone back there like super yellow??? Does that cape have magic powers?? Fred was wondering you could fly out to Eufaual between chemo treatments??? A good cape could get you here and back there in no time at all. See you pretty soon anyway: a couple of weeks or so. Love you lots and lots. XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO

Ellie Adduci said...

Do you want to borrow my pink gloves that Aunt Kristi gave me to go with your awesome cape? Then we can steal her POWERS! Love you!