Okay….a girl has to look cute when she is getting chemo, right? I picked this outift out all on my own. And of course it was a hit with all of the nurses and staff at clinic :)
I really think some yellow mixed in would have been nice. However, you were just as cute as always, so the outfit you chose was a good one. Fred says howdy. xxxxxx ooooo
4 comments:
Beautiful outfit Chloe!!! Very nice choice:)
Got to say that you look pretty snazzy in your new outfit. You are mighty good at choosing outfits and you look very pretty in red. Love you a lot.
I really think some yellow mixed in would have been nice. However, you were just as cute as always, so the outfit you chose was a good one. Fred says howdy.
xxxxxx
ooooo
Loooove the chemo outfit! Tell Mom and Dad you need chemo shoes, chemo necklaces, chemo purse, chemo puppy, chemo candy...you get the idea:) xoxo
Post a Comment