Thursday, March 29, 2012

the results are in….

Yes, in fact, I do have reason to smile.  The doctors told my Mom and Dad that there are no more leukemia cells in my bone marrow!  YAH!  So…..that means that I am in remission……well, sort of….but that doesn't mean my treatment stops anytime soon.  Those leukemia cells can be very tricky and like to reappear so we also found out what our "road map" will be for the next two years.  I will let my Mom explain that in another post.  It is kind of complicated.
Thanks for all of your good wishes and prayers….I really do think they have helped :)
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! So glad to hear your results were so good! Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Love, The Buedels

Stern Family said...

That is fantastic news. Emerson was so excited to see Chloe at class the other day and has been telling everyone she knows that Chloe came to school to say hi.

Ms. Lyn said...

Carl and I are so happy for you! I still have the party hat from my "birthday" party you threw me last time I visited, and I think about you guys every time I look at it. We wish we could be there now! We are sending you air hugs from Florida. Hooray for Chloe!!

Ms. Nancy said...

Way to go Chloe!!! You are a brave and strong little girl, and you have such a wonderful family! I am hoping to see you back in school on Tuesday, I'll wait to hear from Mom. (I love your hat!!) With a hug, Ms. Nancy

Katie Adduci said...

Yeeeeeesss! Doing the remission dance! So much better than the good lab/please no plasma dance:) Yay Chloe! You are awesomeness! You tell that cancer to stay in remission town! Yay:)))

HannahandSue said...

Super Chloe - that is such awesome news!!

Jane Ruge said...

YIPPPPPPPIIIIIEEEEE!!!! So so happy:) Praise the Lord! Chloe, you've been through more in your short 5 years than most will go through in a lifetime, but it will make you strong in a way others can't even imagine. We're still praying every day for you guys. Big hugs to you!!

The As said...

Awesome news Chloe & mom! We're so happy for you!!!

Grandma said...

Hello there Miss Cutie -- What a darling picture of a very sweet little girl. We were so happy to hear the great news and to know that you are on your way and will get past all of this before you know it. We love you very much.