Wednesday, March 21, 2012

school rules!


One of the many wonderful things that I have in my life that I am so grateful for is my preschool class.  My teachers and friends from school have really gone above and beyond for me since I have been home and not able to go to school.  They have sent several care packages (one of the first ones I received in the hospital!) and the last one I received had this cool picture in it and a blanket they had made.  My teacher, Ms. Nancy, makes sure that we can talk on the computer (via FaceTime) and so I get to see everyone through the computer.  It is so much fun and I am really…really lucky to have such an amazing preschool class!
Today I go to school for the first time in a month with Ms. Beth and Ms. Kathy(from the clinic) so they can talk to everyone about what is going on with me. I think it will help everyone understand a litlte more what I am going through. I am a little nervous but my Mom and Dad will both be there so I think everything will be ok.
Plus…it will be really nice to see all of my friends and teachers in person!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Yay! And if neutropenia isn't a problem, there's no reason not to go to school. Donna loved school... it was a great time to just be a kid. She never got one weird look or question, even with no hair. Preschool kids are super-accepting.

Here's sending good thoughts for tomorrow! I hope everything goes easily and well.

Jeremy

Jill Kullen said...

Sounds like you have a fantastic school, teachers and friends!!! I bet it was great to see all of them in person - and I'm sure they were thrilled to see you!

emerson stern and family said...

Emerson was so excited for chloe to come to school that's all she could talk about.

Ms. Nancy said...

It was sooo much fun having you visit Chloe! Your friends at school are very happy that you were able to come see us. Our prayers are with you today. Ms. Nancy & crew at Arbor View